Welcome to our 100 Club
a great way for you to support us while having a bit of a flutter!
Here’s how it works:
50% of the money raised by the 100 Club supports the PTAʼs fundraising activities and the other 50% is used as prize money for members. As an example, if 100 families take part, the monthly prize is £50 first prize, £30 second prize, and £20 for the third prize.
We draw the numbers on the last day of each month. The draw will be videoed and carried out using a random number generator. The winning number for each month is drawn in arrears. The money raised from the 100 Club will be used to support the school.
To join our 100 Club, it costs £24 for one year, payable before the last day of the month that you wish to join. Therefore if joining the 100 Club in January to be eligible for the January draw you must have paid the annual fee of £24 in full by January 30th. This buys you 1 x tickets for 12 monthly draws. You can purchase tickets through the PTA website using ApplePay or a debit/credit card. The link to the 100 club is here https://kingsmeadpta.com/?product=100-club-lottery
We will then allocate a number to you and enter you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
If you win, the prize money will be transferred to your bank account within one week of the draw and the names of the winners will be published on our Facebook page and in the school newsletters. If you would prefer to remain anonymous and not have your namepublished, please state this in the additional comments box on sign-up form on the website.
If you have any questions, please contact Colin Mister (PTA Chairman) on 07855 239639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first draw is on January 31st – you need to have purchased your ticket before this date
to be able to participate.
Thank you in advance for your support!
JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER
100 Club rules
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds for Kingsmead School. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources, and opportunities for pupils.
1. The total cost for one year is £24, payable in full upfront. The fee must be paid before the last day of the month, to be eligible to enter that months draw. One ticket is for 12 monthly draws. On receipt of payment, you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
2. A draw will be made every month, with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
3. The prizes will total 50% of the annual income. This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 10%. So if 100 tickets are sold, each month the prizes will be £50, £30 and £20.
4. The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Kingsmead School. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
5. Payments must be made through the PTA website https://kingsmeadpta.com/? product=100-club-lottery by Apple Pay, debit or credit card.
6. Membersʼ numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
7. The draw shall be made on the last day of each month using a random number generator and this will be videoed. The prize money will be transferred to your bank account within one week of the draw.
8. The name and numbers for each monthʼs winners will be posted in the school newsletter and on the PTA Facebook page, unless the winner chooses to remain anonymous. If you would prefer to remain anonymous and not have your name published then please state this on form on the website.
9. The 100 Club is run by Kingsmead School PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the committee is final. Kingsmead School PTA is a registered charity (No 1008539).
10. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after six months.